Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Wishes....


Oh, so I bet you though we forgot all about you...we just cashed out and have been sittin' in the Local, drinking the profits. Not true. We have been scheming on next year, have already met with the park, trying to figure out how to make next year even better. Ha.

I applaud all those riders who have kept it goin'...

"the fans get up and they get out of town.
the arena is empty except for one man,
still driving and striving as fast as he can.
the sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
and long ago somebody left with the cup.
but he's driving and striving and hugging the turns..."


(to clarify, this is the combo of images and sound in my head when I race, isn't it the same for everyone else?)

I leave you with the modified wishes of the most notable Asthma Hound Chihuahua, Ren, when he knelt next to his bed, "...please give me a million dollars, and a fridge with a padlock and, oh yeah, huge quadricept muscles..."

Happy New Year.

Say 'Hi' to that basement wall for us.

No comments: